Auto insurance protects you against financial loss in the event you have an accident. Car insurance can provide property, liability and medical coverage for you, your passengers or a third party. New York State requires you to carry at least the minimum limits for any vehicle driven on public roadways.
Time to review coverage?
- Do you have multi-car discount?
- Are you getting a multi-policy discount?
- Does your vehicle have daytime running lights?
- Are you getting a credit for your alarm system?
- Can you take a driver safety course to get further discounts?