Having homeowner’s insurance is extremely important because a home is one of the largest investments most people make in a lifetime.
According to a Marshall & Swift survey of 20,000 homes, it is estimated that 67% of homes built in the U.S. are underinsured by an average of 35%.
Isn’t it time you revisited your homeowner’s policy?
Our agency works with several insurance companies to help choose which can provide the best coverage for you.
Questions to ask us:
- Is my home insured to replacement value?
- Do I need special coverage for jewelry?
- What does my home insurance cover?
- Do I qualify for alarm or security discounts?
- Can I get a home/auto discount?
- Have I completed a home inventory?
- Do I need flood insurance?
Does my homeowners cover FLOODS? Click here for answers!!